How can we help?


Does my Property Insurance need to pay for my hotel stays?

ALE’s are an abbreviation for Alternative Living Expenses. ALE’s are paid to you when you are required to stay somewhere other than your house or condominium while repairs are being made. If the water damage or property damage to your house or condo requires you to stay at a hotel, or move out of the house or condo while repairs are being performed, you are entitled to reimbursement from the insurance company. You are also entitled to recover expenses related to staying in a hotel such as meals and laundry charges.

Contact us today to learn about your legal options