How can we help?


What happens if my insurance claim denied?

If you insurance claim is denied, you should hire the best homeowner lawsuit and property damage lawyer in your area. Lawsuits for homeowner damage have become increasingly complex, and usually require the hiring of expert witnesses to fully evaluate your damage. The only way to effectively contest a homeowner property damage denial is to retain a lawyer to evaluate the coverage you have, why the claim was denied, and determine whether the denial was correct. If a dispute exists over the denial, you will need to file a property damage lawsuit to recover money for the damage to your house or business.

Contact us today to learn about your legal options