If you’ve been in an auto accident that wasn’t your fault, you might be facing a long process of healing and recovery. Besides repairing or replacing your vehicle, there might be injuries that require medical care. Some damage never really goes away. That is why it is so important to make sure you get the fair settlement you deserve: money to help cover medical expenses, as well as to make up for lost income to help where insurance might not. Maus Law Firm can provide a top notch Davie car accident lawyer to help you get just compensation.
A Davie Car Accident Lawyer Will Simplify Complicated Litigation
If you are injured in a car accident caused by another driver, then a Davie auto accident lawyer will have the experience and the tenacity to get the fair settlement that you deserve. Although you have car insurance, filing a claim sometimes isn’t as simple a process as it should be. Your lawyer can ensure that all paperwork is filed correctly and that your insurance company doesn’t try to take advantage of you or fail to meet its obligations. An attorney will also be fully acquainted with local car accident law, so he or she will know how to navigate the courts and represent your interest.
When Car Insurance and Medical Insurance Meet
After a car accident, you may find yourself dealing with both the personal injury protection provided through your car insurer and your medical insurance. The question of who pays for what can become complicated very quickly. Car accident attorneys know how to tease apart the intricate requirements of car and medical insurers to help you get the coverage you have paid for through your premiums.
It’s easy to be overwhelmed with paperwork when you’re trying to recover from injuries or help a loved one get medical care after an accident. Insurers want you to sign away your rights as soon as possible. A Davie auto accident attorney can help ensure that you protect your rights and that justice is served in these cases.
Can’t I Settle My Case Without a Davie Car Accident Lawyer?
In minor cases and fender benders, you probably can simply settle your car accident claim on your own. That said, there is no denying how much a car accident attorney can help your case. Here are the top 5 reasons to consider hiring an accident lawyer:
- An auto accident lawyer or injury lawyer brings the knowledge and expertise that helps to ensure the fairest outcome for victims of auto accidents or other kinds of personal injuries.
- Each state and locality has its own set of laws pertaining to injury claims, so it pays to have an attorney with plenty of local experience. Maus Law Firm has been fighting for compensation for victims of injuries and auto accidents in South Florida since 1993. (We handle property damage claims, too!)
- If you are unfamiliar with local laws, it is always possible to lose out on what you are entitled to and that might even mean being taken advantage of by insurance adjusters.
- An attorney also brings the knowledge and experience to know what might constitute fair compensation from both the insurance company as well as the person who caused the accident. Knowing this, they can tell when you are being ripped off or unfairly treated, and they can fight accordingly.
- If you’ve been injured in an accident, there is usually a long road to recovery. Besides the pain and discomfort, there is also the emotional and psychological toll. It can be incredibly difficult for someone trying to recover to think about seeking justice and compensation.
Call the Maus Law Firm for Compassionate Yet Aggressive Representation
The goal of an injury or car accident lawyer is to ensure that you get what you need, so you can move on with your life. It’s a long road to recovery without having to worry about paying medical bills, putting food on the table, paying for property damage and making up for lost wages. If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence, the attorneys at Maus Law Firm want to help. Schedule a free first meeting today!